[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha development

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Feb 13 10:28:19 NZDT 2015

And that misses the point, That's just companies - were a majority is
volunteer time.  Like Chris is paid to work on Koha 1 FTE, but that's only
about 1/2 of the amount of time he works on Koha, easily another 40 hours a
week is all completely volunteer.

Good difficult questions Marshall (you totally got me thinking today - I
love it) - I don't think the project will ever be fairly compared.  I'd
just say the open source project rocks all by itself ;)

info at bywatersolutions.com