[Koha] Indexing with dom - uses the DOM XML filter; offers improved

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Thu Feb 12 19:56:57 NZDT 2015

I am upgrading my koha instance and I am being given the options

                                grs1 - uses the Zebra GRS-1 filter,
available

       for legacy support

dom  - uses the DOM XML filter; offers improved  functionality.

Bibliographic indexing mode (dom, grs1) [dom]

Can someone point to me how indexing is done with the dom method, before I
leave my familiar  zebra method.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>