[Koha] REport that displays the bib record with items that has been accomplished by each staff

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 14:45:17 NZDT 2015

Hi! Manny emailed you and I've also emailed you regarding this report.
However, it will be better if the report is shared here (at least on my
part):

Reports of All Catalog Actions

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    ,  l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br
on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.surname = <<Enter Surname>> AND br.firstname = <<Enter Firstname>>
AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>

Reports of Added Catalog

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    , l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br
on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.surname = <<Enter Surname>> AND br.firstname = <<Enter Firstname>>
AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND action='ADD'

Reports of Modified Catalog

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    , l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br
on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.surname = <<Enter Surname>> AND br.firstname = <<Enter Firstname>>
AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND action='MODIFY'

Reports of All Catalog Actions (ID number)

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    ,  l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber, br.cardnumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br
on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.cardnumber = <<Enter ID number>> AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN
<<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>

Reports of All Added Catalog Actions (ID number)

SELECT
      b.title
    , b.author
    , i.itemnumber, i.itemcallnumber
    , i.barcode
    ,  l.action_id, l.user, l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info
    , br.borrowernumber, br.cardnumber
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN action_logs l ON (b.biblionumber=l.object) LEFT JOIN borrowers br
on (l.user=br.borrowernumber)
WHERE
    br.cardnumber = <<Enter ID number>> AND date(i.timestamp) BETWEEN
<<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND action='ADD'

You see here the reports for showing added items by catalogers filtered by
either their surname, firstname, date . Please take note that I did not show
the timestamp in these reports, you can replace "l.action_id, l.user,
l.module, l.action, l.object, l.info" with "l.*" instead to show the
timestamp. I did not include timestamps because you know it can incriminate
some persons on their performance based on the report. You could just filter
it by date or add in SELECT query the date without the hours, minutes and
seconds but I haven't done that, maybe others can share how to do that.