[Koha] Koha 3.18 adding T-Prefix to all scanned barcodes

bowmanrt bowmanrt at lancastermennonite.org
Thu Feb 12 04:23:24 NZDT 2015

We have a library system which we migrated from Follett years ago. We left
all of the old barcodes with the T-prefix, and use the barcode input filter
which removes the T-prefix from our old barcode stickers. Lately, a
different issue is occurring with checkout. Most of our barcode stickers
have no T-prefix, but when scanned into the Checkout field a T-prefix
appears. I'm not sure how Koha is adding the prefix. Is there a setting I'm
missing?

Thanks!

Todd