[Koha] slow processing

Sandra Busutel sbusutel at stpeters.nsw.edu.au
Mon Feb 9 12:07:39 NZDT 2015

Hi
It takes up to 6 seconds for our students to borrow but our staff borrowing
takes upto 15-20  seconds per item. Can anyone suggest why this is so slow.
Sandra

Mrs Sandra Busutel
Director of Information Services
sbusutel at stpeters.nsw.edu.au <Email%3Asbusutel at stpeters.nsw.edu.au>

--

5 Howe Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560 *| *PO Box 997, Campbelltown NSW 2560
02 4627 2990 *| *administration at stpeters.nsw.edu.au *| *

Disclaimer: The contents of this email may be confidential and is intended
for the addressee only.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is prohibited. If you have received
the document in error,
please contact the sender by telephone immediately on 02 4627 2990 and then
destroy the email.
St. Peter's Anglican Primary School do not permit unauthorised use or
copying of the email or its contents.