[Koha] KOHA - CMS

Jim Oser oserj at concentric.net
Sat Feb 7 07:47:27 NZDT 2015

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.18/en/kohacms.html

Wrong:

my $page = "page_" . $cgi->param('p');            # go for "p" value in URL and do the concatenation
my $preference = C4::Context->preference($page);  # Go for preference
$template->{VARS}->{'page_test'} = $preference    # pass variable to template pages.tt

Right:
my $cgi = new CGI;
my $page = "page_" . $cgi->param('p');            # go for "p" value in URL and do the concatenation
my $preference = C4::Context->preference($page);  # Go for preference
$template->{VARS}->{'page_test'} = $preference ;   # pass variable to template pages.tt

Added:
my $cgi = new CGI;

Also added ";" at the end of this line:
$template->{VARS}->{'page_test'} = $preference ;   # pass variable to template pages.tt

# denotes comment