[Koha] KOHA - CMS

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Sat Feb 7 05:36:32 NZDT 2015

I've read it, and I wasn't really impressed. It's not a system that's
usable for someone who doesn't already know what they're doing. It would be
nice to get some kind of wordpress, drupal, or joomla integration.

  Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

 The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society