[Koha] Fwd: Facets missing on fresh dev install of 3.18.3

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Feb 3 20:07:37 NZDT 2015

Hi Cindy,

I see the problem of missing facets on my dev installation as well and
haven't been able to figure out what is causing it yet.

Setting facets to 0 in koha-conf.xml made the facets come back:
<use_zebra_facets>0</use_zebra_facets>

So in my case it seems like the new facet code is not working.

Which version of Zebra are you using?

Regards,

Katrin