[Koha] exporting MARC records on mysql conditions

Josef Moravec josef.moravec at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 09:40:12 NZDT 2015

If you have installed Koha by debian packages, you can use koha-mysql
<instance> command in linux shell script like this:

biblionumbers = $(echo "select biblionumber from biblio where [your
condition]" | koha-mysql)

and than you can work variable $biblionumbers, save it in some temporary
file and use it as list for export.pl. There should be a parameter to set
file with biblionumbers as base for export I think...

Josef