[Koha] Indexing Not Updating

Bruce A. Metcalf bruce.metcalf at augustansociety.net
Sun Dec 27 08:54:43 NZDT 2015

Greetings,

Koha 3.22.1 installed via packages, running on Debian "Wheezy" 7.9, both
recently updated.

Cataloging works, and I can see the biblioand item records using the
Inventory tool, but Search does not return any hits. It had previously
worked, but as Imostly work on the back end, it may have been a version
or two back when last I tried, and patron feedback is nil.

I did try running the Zebra Permission Repair process at
<http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Fix_zebra_permissions>, but it
fails with messages like: "sudo: koha-create-dirs: command not found"
and "sudo: koha-rebuild-zebra: command not found".

Suggestions?

Bruce A. Metcalf
Augustan Society Library