[Koha] Staging and matching authority records

Jeffrey Gabel jeff.gabel at brooklaw.edu
Wed Dec 23 06:18:12 NZDT 2015

I was not able to get 010 matching either.  On a whim, I went back to the matching rules and added the subfield $a in Matchpoint Components (I had assumed subfield $a it was unnecessary (analogously to our settings for Bib Record matching on 001-  we don't  have a subfield entered there either, and they are working fine).  So, I added $a in Matchpoint Components for the Authority 010, and it worked.

Jeff Gabel
Catalog & E-Resources Manager
Brooklyn Law School
250 Joralemon Street