[Koha] Staging and matching authority records

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Wed Dec 23 05:22:33 NZDT 2015

Ian,

Off the top of my head, I thought that you might want to tried adding
MARC authority field 020 (ISBN) as a match point to your matching
point rule? Not every MARC authority record will have a LCCN (although
most do).

Good luck and Merry Christmas,

Christopher Davis, MLS
Systems & E-Services Librarian