[Koha] [ByWater Partners] [Koha North America] Your suggestions for a new name of Koha NA

Stebbings, Wade Wade.Stebbings at walkerart.org
Tue Dec 22 06:56:36 NZDT 2015

I agree, the frequency of face-to-face meetings can be reduced if it’s too
expensive. However, there is nothing like the serendipity offered by a
face-to-face meeting or conference. And maybe that luxury is something
done infrequently, or maybe with regional chapters.

But I go back to what I said previously: what problem are we trying to
solve?

If it’s about cost, then this new line of discussion has value.

—wade