[Koha] Batch patron deletion/anonymization issue page: Restricted dropdown menu

Charlotte Stock charlotte at bu-london.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 21:50:36 NZDT 2015

The dropdown menu for "whose patron category is" does not display the full set of patron types; annoyingly, it is the 'student' category that I need to select! In case the menu is limited to a specific number of lines, I then deleted a disused category in the hope that it would allow the 'student' category to be displayed but this has not happened. I have checked each patron category and there is no branch limitation. Can anyone suggest why this dropdown menu does not supply all patron categories, and what the workaround solution will be?

Thanks
Charlotte