[Koha] software error in processing for managing suggestions (acquisition)

Kamlesh Vyas kamleshvyas at gidr.ac.in
Fri Dec 11 20:46:57 NZDT 2015

Discussion forum
Koha Group

Dear Sir:

Greetings to all members of discussion forum. Recently I get some training
in koha and try to put data in Koha in our GIDR Library, Gota, Ahmedabad,
India.

But entering the details through *Acquisitions - Suggestions - Enter a new
purchase suggestion- . *When I submitting it I got the software mistake and
showing following message.
Software error:

*DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Column 'suggestedby'
cannot be null at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Suggestions.pm line 45*

I hope you will able to solve my query at the earliest and guide me if
I made in mistake in procedure.

Thanks and regards,

Kamlesh Vyas

Library Assistant