[Koha] G. RsRE: Authority Merge Error (3.22) + Framework error (biblio.biblionumber + biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)

KIS ISM ISM at kis.in
Sun Dec 13 17:59:01 NZDT 2015

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Craig Butosi<mailto:craig.butosi at rcmusic.ca>
Sent: ‎13-‎12-‎2015 05:31
To: Koha<mailto:koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>
Subject: Re: [Koha] Authority Merge Error (3.22) + Framework error (biblio.biblionumber + biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)

Hi all,

Update re: Framework Error:

Recap: The error I was receiving after running the MARC Framework Test was
biblio and biblionumber | The biblio.biblionumber and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields be mapped to a MARC subfield,
It looks like Tag 001's "Managed in tag" basic constraint was set to "0", as in Tab 0. I changed this constraint to "Ignore", ran the Framework test again, and this cleared the error.

Unfortunately, the above seems to be unrelated to the Merge Authority problem I am having. Again, after clicking the Merge button after choosing a reference authority, I get
Software error:
Can't call method "data" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm line 1491

and the reference authority disappears from the index.

I forgot to mention that the page on which the Merge button resides, is blank. It does not show the expected authority subfield editor where one can choose the subfields to either ignore or include in the merge. See image<http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0ez3cmtrlr8xvd/AuthorityMergePageError.docx?dl=0> (https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0ez3cmtrlr8xvd/AuthorityMergePageError.docx?dl=0)

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons.)
LIBRARY SERVICES MANAGER
the royal conservatory
TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning
273 Bloor Street West Toronto, ON M5S 1W2
416.408.2824 x338
www.rcmusic.ca<http://www.rcmusic.ca>