[Koha] receiving serials

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Sat Dec 12 11:34:51 NZDT 2015

Hi, Koriann--

I don't know if you're still interested in this topic, but I finally came
across a subscription of ours that has occasional combined issues.  This is
a quarterly with some issues combined:
http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=31493

When we get a combined issue, I check it in, editing the text in the
"numbered" column as I check it in.  Then after it is all checked in, I
edit the same text in the next "Expected" issue to set it ahead to the next
issue after the combined issue, then I go and edit the subscription
record's information (in the "Last value...Inner counter" area) so that it
will project the expected issues correctly.  I also check the "Next issue
publication date" & edit if necessary.

I hope this is helpful!  Cheerio,
h2

Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg