[Koha] Serials and Acquisition

Rettelbach, Simon Rettelbach at dipf.de
Sat Dec 12 05:46:43 NZDT 2015

Hi everybody,

our library is new to KoHa and I wonder if somebody can share experience with us on how to best manage orders for serials in the acquisition section.
As there is no way in KoHa to duplicate orders to the following year and we want the orders to be placed for all serials so we have them as ordered in the budget tracking, it looks like we have to place them one by one (every year)...
Any best practice advice that works easier?

Kind regards
Simon

Deutsches Institut fuer Internationale Paedagogische Forschung
Frankfurter Forschungsbibliothek - Frankfurter Lehrerbuecherei
Dr. Simon Rettelbach
Bibliotheksleiter, Baubeauftragter des Instituts
Schlossstr. 29
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Tel. +49(0)69/24708-430
Fax +49(0)69/24708-444