[Koha] Missing lost status in Default framework item record

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Wed Dec 9 10:40:44 NZDT 2015

Oooooh, Barton, it does editing, too?!????  For that, and for the wonderful
documentation, I just want to hug Jesse W. and Nicole!

Wow!

::sings::  "All I want for Christmas is 3.22...3.22...3.22!!!"

I can't wait!
--h2

Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg