[Koha] Label creator: search by item record number range, and/or increase number of results per page

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Dec 7 00:00:42 NZDT 2015

Hi Rhys,

I have just taken a look at the label creator and while you can not
search by itemnumber, you can enter itemnumbers into the text field for
selecting items.

I think what you could do is create an SQL report in the reports module
to find the itemnumbers you want to add to your batch and then copy the
itemnumbers into that field. This would also make it easy to add a
bigger number of items in one go to your batch.

It should also be possible to add more than 20 using the GUI. I just
tested and it seems to work ok on master - which version are you using?

Hope this helps,

Katrin