[Koha] Koha Iframe ??

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Wed Aug 26 00:42:38 NZST 2015

Hello Fridolin.

Thank you for your reply.

A couple weeks ago, right after this thread began, we decided to NOT to use
iframe - whew.

I was never in favour of it, but our web design folks....were a different
story.

The OPAC has so much potential and customization (as exhibited by instance
after instance across the globe) I think to do anything to minimize that is
problematic.

Everything is good here - we just have to wait for the design team to do
their thing.

Cheers for now and thanks again,

Jesse