[Koha] Koha system maintenace

Justin Fang ccfang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:39:39 NZST 2015

Hi,

     I am wonder how you maintain your koha system?

     I'm trying to design a SOP for backup system.
     Once the system crashed, it will able to be recovered ASAP.

     What I am doing is run "koha-run-backups" everyday. If the system
crashed, I will setup a new server and restore the latest backup files.
     But if I'm going to setup a new server, the latest version of koha
will be used, which means I have to upgrade the koha system used currently
according new version released. I wonder is there any risk if I always
update my server to latest version.

    Can anyone share your system backup plan?

Thanks,
Justin