[Koha] Koha 3.20 on Ubuntu 14.04

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 03:31:38 NZST 2015

Greetings,

I have been trying to install Koha 3.20 in Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr) 32bit.
I am following install instructions from
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian page.

At the end when I try to go to either IP address and port number (eg
192.168.0.1:8000) I get the following:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0irbad4gxaga8lr/Koha%20Index%20of.JPG?dl=0

I have configured ports.conf as follows;

Listen 8000
Listen 8001

for Staff Client and OPAC respectively. Of course leaving the Listen 80
intact. First time encountering these issue. Tried the same in Debian
Wheezy and Jessie with the same error as above. What am I doing wrong. I
have no problems with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or Debian Squeeze using old stable.

Please help me I am from the "Copy and Paste" Brigade

Thank you all

Sitali CS

--
Charles Lwanga College of Education,