[Koha] Search server for children's books

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Aug 20 17:15:21 NZST 2015

On 20/08/15 10:51, CTS-Programmer 3 (Paul Dokken) wrote:
> We have been using the Seattle Public library Z39.50 server and it finds most of what we want.  There are some books that are not found.  Specifically this one, 978-0060573829.  Does anybody know of a good server I could use for children's books?  I tried the Madison WI public library server but it times out for me.
Nearer to home for you Paul, we've found Macquarie University to be
quite good.  New server details are not yet updated to irspy:
hostname: ap01.alm.exlibrsigroup.com
port: 1921
database: 61MACQUARIE_INST
if that doesn't work contact annette schryver for more help:
annette.schryver at mq.edu.au

> I never got a response about my question if there was a way to figure out if anybody was logged on the Koha staff client.  Seems like this would be a useful addition to Koha.
>
> Thanks, Paul
The best way to get attention for that is to lodge an enhancement
request in bugzilla: http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/
Patches are welcome too.  :)

Bob Birchall
Calyx