[Koha] One Day Koha Seminar (Koha Implementation in libraries - Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai experience)

Amit Gupta amitddng135 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:27:54 NZST 2015

Dear All,

The last date for registration to this Koha seminar has been extended upto 23
Aug 2015.
Very few seats are available for registration on first come first served
basis.

Those who are interested may please register for the same at the following
URL.

http://www.informindia.co.in/KohaSeminar_TISS/index.htm

More details are there in the trailing email.

--
Regards,
Amit Gupta