[Koha] Koha syck parser error

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:36:06 NZST 2015

Maybe I'm missing something, but: what are you trying to do? Are you
testing a specific bug? Or is it a general problem you found in Koha?

> In koha 3.20.2 & 3.18.9 debian package install tested for both, when
> editing
> the admin.pref in order to add the lines for google authentication, I'm
> getting the following errors when I go to Administration - Global System
> Preference - Administration:
> Software error:
> Syck parser (line 117, column 15): syntax error at
> /usr/lib/perl5/YAML/Syck.pm line 72.
>
> I followed either attachment 40979 and for the most part attachment 40442.
> was able to make this work in 3.20.1 and 3.18.8 a month ago following
> attachment 40442. Is there something I'm missing? Or is there a bug
> somewhere? YAML syck is 0.71 and is a debian 7 server. Thanks!

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
✆ +54 351 5353750 ext 13168
GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F