[Koha] Inventory: Compare barcodes option

Caitlin Kleinpaste kleinpastec at xenos.org
Thu Aug 13 01:27:32 NZST 2015

I'm trying to use the "Compare barcodes list to results" feature of
inventory/stocktaking?  We are preparing for our first inventory since
switching to Koha, and from what I can understand this is the feature that
tells you what books are misshelved.  I have everything else working, and
as long as I don't click that box it all goes great.  However, when I click
it I get the error message:

Software error:

Can't locate object method "ymd" via package "dateformat" (perhaps you
forgot to load "dateformat"?) at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm
line 206, <fh00001barcodetest2.txt> line 5.

I'm not sure what this is or how to fix it.  Any insight?  Anyone else run
into this problem?

Thanks,
Caitlin Kleinpaste