[Koha] Zebra Rebuild

Sergio Scotto sscotto at psi.uba.ar
Wed Aug 12 08:24:49 NZST 2015

Hi guys!

How does the zebra reindex works? I am importing and reverting files with
30k or more records, and I don’t know if my zebra index is being rebuilded,
I run the script to do it manually, but shouldn´t the index be rebuilded
automatically? Do I have to configurate something on the server or the koha?

Thx!
Sergio Scotto