[Koha] Migrating from LibraryWorld to Koha - problem mapping item information

Alice Louise McKinney, Library [Faculty RTC] amckinney at rtc.bt
Mon Aug 3 19:34:39 NZST 2015

Greetings,

The Royal Thimphu College is currently in the process of migrating to Koha.
We currently use LibraryWorld and are attempting to upload our
bibliographic and item information.

The bib information comes across fine and the item information is also
there, BUT none of the item information is mapping to the Koha item record.

If someone else has had this problem and resolved it, I would be pleased to
know how you handled this process. Many thanks, amrita

Amrita McKinney
Professor and Library Adviser
Royal Thimphu College
Post Box 1122