[Koha] Editing branch names in 3.18

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Apr 20 10:47:47 NZST 2015

Hi Chad,

I checked in master and 3.18.5.1 and editing the branch name works
without problems for me. Which is your exact version? Is an error
message shown?

You should be able to edit all the branch related information, but the
library code, anytime as the references are only to the code.

Hope this helps,

Katrin