[Koha] OAuth2

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Apr 20 10:37:51 NZST 2015

Daniel Owens schreef op vr 17-04-2015 om 10:13 [+0700]:
> I followed the instructions at
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Alternative_OPAC_logins_RFC#Instructions_for_setting_up_OAuth2_.28Google.29_using_a_patch_file.

Did you do anything else? Because:

> PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
> '/usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/curl.so' -
> /usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/curl.so: cannot open shared object f$

These are PHP warnings, and neither the patch nor koha uses PHP. Unless
you have a specific need for it, I'd recommend uninstalling PHP from
your server (those paths also look weird to me, I suspect they're legacy
from a dist-upgrade.) However, I doubt they're your actual problem.

> [Thu Apr 16 11:27:42 2015] [error] an unknown filter was not added: includes

This is more likely what the problem is. It suggests you've modified
your apache config, possibly modifying/adding an 'AddOutputFilter'
directive somewhere?

There are probably two solutions to this:
* fix the output filter directive to be what you really mean, or if it
already is
* enable the mod_includes module so that it works.

You'll have to work out what the appropriate solution for your case is
(don't just go with the easier one though, it might not be the correct
one.)
<xyphoid> there is a Monkey Island west of invercargill - someone had
carved GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD WAS HERE on the lookout
--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.