[Koha] Printing labels for multiple copies

FRANCISCO JOSE RALON AFRE fralon at ufm.edu
Sat Apr 18 04:37:37 NZST 2015

Dear friends:

We are beginning to use Koha in our library.   We have already tested
printing labels with the Dewey call number and everything came out well.
However, as in every library, we hold several copies of some of our titles
or multiple volumes of one title.  In these cases *Koha has returned one
label only*, but we would need *a label for each item*, adding a copy
number to each call number ( 927.8 L94 c.2) or a volume number to each call
number (927.8 L94 v. 2).
How do we achieve this?
Thanks ahead for your help.

Francisco Ralón