[Koha] keywords to marc mapping

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:56:17 NZST 2015

If I can recall, it's only used for subtitle. Since subtitle is a
repeatable tag, it builds out the subtitle from MARC. XSLT is definitely a
solution, especially since non-xslt views are deprecated. I'd have to grep
through the code since it may be used elsewhere, but we could probably pull
out that entire sub-system and replace it with a single subroutine ( and
maybe a TT plugin ).

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )