[Koha] sending same mail to the patrons

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Apr 6 09:38:41 NZST 2015

Hi,

Koha will generate emails triggered by various actions (overdues, holds,
suggestions), but there is currently no way to email all patrons from
inside Koha for a message from the library.

I think the easiest way might be to export all email addresses using an
SQL report and use the data for creating a mailing list.

There is also a system preference to display a message in all patron
accounts in the OPAC - OPACMySummaryNote.

Hope this helps,

Katrin