[Koha] local server to deploy the website

Riley Childs rchilds at cucawarriors.com
Mon Apr 6 07:16:12 NZST 2015

Lets answer some basic questions so we can effectively answer.
What version of Koha did you install?
Are you using debian or a variant and if so what version/release?
If so did you install from packages?
If not what OS are you using?

//Riley

Sent from my Windows Phone

--
Riley Childs
Senior

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of Charlotte United Christian Academy.  This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information that is privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not one of the named original recipients or have received this e-mail in error, please permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof. Thank you for your compliance.  This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it nor any attachments may be reproduced, adapted, forwarded or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner at cucawarriors.com