[Koha] My laptop is hot to the touch, should I be worried? What Can I Do About It?

Maqsood Ahmad maqsood.dba at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 00:04:59 NZDT 2014

1.
*Check (and Clean) Your Fans*
<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Yz1Z6DDJSoA/VCkxygi4uMI/AAAAAAAAAJU/Kyq4foepXW0/s1600/laptop-clean-fan.jpg>
 Make sure the air vents aren't blocked. And the fan is working properly. A
blast of compressed air once in a while helps blow out the dust bunnies.
 A fan cooler under the laptop could help too to prevent from high
temperature.

Click here to continue reading complete article
<http://tech-dig.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-laptop-is-hot-to-touch-should-i-be.html>
"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. "
Regards
*Maqsood Ahmad*
Database Administrator / Coordinator* Lincoln Corner Bahawalpur*
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
Cell: 0092 333 6359133
http://library.iub.edu.pk , dba at iub.edu.pk , www.facebook.com/maqsood.dba