[Koha] borrowers' number

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Sep 26 01:59:22 NZST 2014

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 9:50 AM, vikram zadgaonkar wrote:
> Check admin settings.

I'm not sure how that is supposed to help.

On 25-Sep-2014 7:13 PM, Olawale Ilesanmi wrote:

>> Please, I need help on how to manually assign borrowers' number.

It's important to understand what you're referring to. If you're
referring to the borrowernumber automatically assigned to each patron
in the database (borrowers.borrowernumber) then you can't control
that. borrowers.borrowernumber is for internal Koha use and shouldn't
be changed.

If you'r referring to card number then you might want to check the
autoMemberNum system preference (Administration -> System preferences
-> Patrons). If that preference is turned on then Koha will
auto-populate the card number field when adding new patrons.

-- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries