[Koha] Report help- reading history

Katelyn Browne kbrowne at ccpcs.org
Tue Sep 23 08:25:48 NZST 2014

Clint,

This is SUPER rough and cobbled-together, but it's the best I could do in a
few minutes. If I have time later, I'll try to clean it up a bit (or others
are welcome to do so). I have NOT tested it very extensively!

It doesn't show multiple checkouts of the same item by the same patron, but
otherwise it should do basically what you're asking.

SELECT topten.name, biblio.title, biblio.author
FROM statistics
LEFT JOIN items ON (items.itemnumber = statistics.itemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio ON (items.biblionumber = biblio.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN (SELECT CONCAT(p.surname, ", ", p.firstname) AS name,
p.borrowernumber
FROM statistics s
LEFT JOIN borrowers p ON (s.borrowernumber=p.borrowernumber)
WHERE DATE(s.datetime) BETWEEN <<Top checkouts BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
      AND s.itemnumber IS NOT NULL
GROUP BY p.borrowernumber
ORDER BY COUNT(s.borrowernumber) DESC
LIMIT 10) topten ON (topten.borrowernumber = statistics.borrowernumber)
WHERE topten.name IS NOT NULL AND statistics.datetime BETWEEN <<Enter same
start date (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and same end date (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
AND statistics.type = "issue"
ORDER BY topten.name ASC

Katelyn Browne
Middle/High School Librarian