[Koha] Problem encoding characters in link "Back to results" - Bug

Michał Dudzik dudzikmichal at wp.pl
Fri Sep 19 00:19:58 NZST 2014

Hi Bernardo,
I seen this large patch (Bug 11944) I wonder when will push. I tried to
apply but does'n work for me. Maybe somewhere made ​​a mistake I will try to
continue. Yes I confirm it works on http://catalogue.test6.biblibre.com/ and
http://catalogue.test16.biblibre.com/ even with Chinese characters and
Arabic - think that with all characters.
Thanks a lot
Regards
Michał Dudzik

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel-2 wrote