[Koha] Default to logged in branch vs "all branches'

Joel Sasse jsasse at plumcreeklibrary.net
Wed Sep 17 09:16:17 NZST 2014

+1 for only superlibrarians being allowed to edit the "all branches" rules.

I don't allow access to any library staff to overdue rules, notices, or
circulation rules, default or otherwise. If library staff were limited to
their own branches, I would allow access. Unfortunately, Koha permissions
are wide open here. Koha is currently lacking in granular permissions but
hopefully we can change that soon.

Joel Sasse
Network Systems Administrator
Plum Creek Library System