[Koha] Default to logged in branch vs "all branches'

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Sep 17 07:09:06 NZST 2014

I am a bit worried about the change in behaviour here.

You'd have to give your staff superlibrarian permissions in order to
configure default overdue rules, default notice templates or default
circulation rules - things they can currently do without being
superlibrarian.

It seems like an unexpected change?

Katrin