[Koha] Default to logged in branch vs "all branches'

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Sep 17 04:29:22 NZST 2014

> Some librarians would like the default view to be the
> library's rules, rather than the "all libraries" rules. The idea being that
> this would stop librarians from editing the "all libraries" rules by
> accident.

My vote is that in cases where a default rule can be set, the page
should open to the default rule--not the logged-in library's rule.

I think that problems with librarians accidentally editing the default
rule should be addressed by enhancing permissions for those features.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries