[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 107, Issue 17

Olawale Ilesanmi olawale.ilesanmi at zodml.org
Thu Sep 11 01:28:31 NZST 2014

Hi everyone,

Please, I need help on data migration. I imported patrons data to koha
but when I searched for a book the result I received was more than the
copies of the books I imported. for instance, I have 7 Things fall apart
from different publishers but when I searched for Things fall apart,I
received 21 results with a message "Item not available".

This how I converted the data;

original file is in cvs format, which I converted to a text file. I
uploaded it on marc edit and converted it to .mrk after i have done the
field mapping to marc 21 format ,then I converted to .mrc. I really
would like your help again. Apparently I missed something??.

Thanks again.

Cheers