[Koha] Incremental fine and purchase suggestion restriction

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Sep 5 07:26:54 NZST 2014

Not to play a well worn record again, well ok that's exactly what I am going to do.

1/ It's good to post suggestions to the mailing list
2/ It's much better to file an enhancement or new feature request at bugs.koha-community.org
3/ It's even better to spec up the desired feature in the form of an RFC at wiki.koha-community.org
4/ It's better still to fund a developer to work on your feature. Or find some way to convince them that working for free for you is worth doing.
5/ work on the feature yourself

1,2,3 are good starts but without 4 or 5 it is highly unlikely the feature will be created.

Either that or you could manage to get a grant so the developers could all afford to retire and work for free. :)

Chris