[Koha] Email notification

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Sep 1 18:23:50 NZST 2014

Hi Paul,

the OverdueNoticeBCC will be for a lot of the notices, not only for
overdues and is global, so you cannot have multiple email addresses there.

I suggest to take a look at the options of the overdue_notices.pl
cronjob - it has a -library parameter to select only notices for one
library and can also generate different output formats. Maybe you can
set up something with that.

Hope this helps,

Katrin