[Koha] Withdrawn items show up as available in Staff client search results

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 05:17:42 NZDT 2014

Hello all,

   I seem to recall a discussion on this in the past but I can't find the
answer/solution for some reason.   I have a 3.16.03 package install version
on Debian.  If we mark an item as "withdrawn" and then search for it, if we
get a list of multiple search results the withdrawn item shows up as "1
item, 1 available" but if we click on the title of the item to get details,
in the details page it shows with a status of "Withdrawn" properly.  Is
there a way to get the search results "summary" page to show what we think
to be a more appropriate status other than "available"?

Thanks!

Steve