[Koha] Call for Manual Help

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 01:52:36 NZDT 2014

Nicole, I was thinking how to help you. Maybe this list of New
features/enhancements might be of any help :-D

New features in 3.18.0
======================

Acquisitions
----------
3050 Add an option to upload scanned invoices.
10402 Add multiple contacts for vendors
12164 Rollover outstanding orders not yet received

Architecture, internals, and plumbing
----------
11232 Retrieve facets from Zebra

Authentication
----------
8446 Shibboleth authentication patch

Circulation
11926 HEA - Render community koha statistic usages

Z39.50 / SRU / OpenSearch Servers
----------
6536 Z3950 Search Enhancements: SRU targets and additional XSLT processing

Enhancements in 3.18.0
======================

About
----------
12790 Perl modules: Display required version numbers on about page
13087 Add a notice for use_zebra_facets problems in about page

Acquisitions
----------
7162 Factorize code for order cancellation
7498 Cloning a budget, enable change of description
9088 Neworderempty should preselect the only active fund for new orders
11169 OPAC: Display an acquisition details tab
12110 Display the order vendor note in basket and basketgroup CSV and PDF
12835 Acquisitions: Show search terms in z39.50 results
13042 Move budget action links into menu

Architecture, internals, and plumbing
----------
7372 RoadTypes should be folded into Authorised Values
10330 Rename system preference authoritysep to AuthoritySeparator
11826 Improving code for XSLT handling
11891 Make Koha::Schema use C4::Context->dbh
12041 Improve Koha::Cache
12151 Remove remaining uses of the Perl smartmatch operator
12233 Remove prog and CCSR OPAC themes
12237 Remove the "horrible hack" in C4::Templates
12609 Replace use of DBI in C4::Ratings with DBIx::Class
12674 GetMarcISSN should not return empty ISSN
12745 Add a sanity check for QueryParser configuration on about.pl
12827 NewOrder returns basketno
12830 Move the order-related code into its own module
12844 Introduce a centralized way to display prices

Cataloging
----------
1561 Z39.50 results do not show search terms
10308 Authorities linker should handle the "local subject added entry"
fields.
12435 Update MARC21 frameworks to Update No. 18 (April 2014)

Circulation
----------
11230 Refactor C4::Stats::UpdateStats and add UT
11629 Add ability to update not for loan status on checkin
11703 Convert checkouts table to ajax datatable
12230 Set a maximum suspension days as a new issuing rule
12495 Street number missing from hold alert on checkin page
12523 Add patron email in Holds awaiting pickup circulation report
12938 Strings.inc is missing a semicolon in var CIRCULATION_RENEW_FAILED =
_("Renew failed:")

Command-line Utilities
----------
8687 Improvements in overdue_notices.pl

Developer documentation
----------
12545 Add EditorConfig file to the source tree

Documentation
----------
12828 Update Z39.50/SRU online help
13140 Add a notice on the About page about GRS-1 deprecated

Hold requests
----------
8735 Expire holds waiting only on days the library is open
11990 Holds ratio report (circ/reserveratios.pl) sorts numeric values as
text

I18N/L10N
----------
11392 Logaction() modulename and action are untranslatable
11593 Subtag_registry.sql files contain the same information for each
language
12061 Tmpl_process3.pl new features
12649 Add Croatian language

Installation and upgrade (web-based installer)
----------
11586 Better default framework for UNIMARC
12658 Select all options on installer screen

MARC Authority data support
----------
12573 Blinddetail-biblio-search uses wrong comparidon operator

MARC Bibliographic data support
----------
3977 MARC21 Tag 321b
12501 Show Dissertation note (MARC21 502) in XSLT results

Notices
----------
9530 Allow separate 'Reply To' and 'From' email address for notices

OPAC
----------
7720 Ambiguity in OPAC Details location.
7825 Change OPACItemHolds syspref to be of type Choice, choices being "no",
"yes", "force"
12162 Add class="branchcode" to body tag to make OPAC CSS-styleable per
branch
12296 OPAC search box should be customisable
12330 Hide item types, collections, locations on advanced search if hidden
by opachiddenitems
12519 Convert OPAC list download pop-up to modal dialog
12521 Arrangement of divs on opac-advsearch.tt
12568 Improve visibility of successful renewal via opac
12576 Search links need style id
12677 Use Bootstrap "label" style for inline OPAC renewal messages
12683 Use NoLoginInstructions to customize text for OPAC user/pass
information
12724 Show RDA tag 264 on OPAC Detail XSLT view
12726 Show RDA tag 264 on OPAC Results XSLT view

Packaging
----------
8566 Enable koha-foreach to insert the instancename into commands
8567 Set output directory for fines.pl in cron config created by the
packages
8773 Add per-instance koha-index-daemon in .deb setup
12350 Disable apache indexes on package installation by default
12869 Update for 3.17

Patrons
----------
6254 Can't set patron privacy by default
9811 Patrons search improvements
12550 Add ability to delay loading of patron's checkouts in circulation and
patron details

Searching
----------
4927 OPAC advanced search has two call number entries; remove one?
5672 Catalog search history should have RSS Feeds
12538 Solr removal
12582 Control of branch displayed in search results linked to
HomeOrHoldingBranch
13088 Allow the user to specify a max amount of facets to show.

Serials
----------
5342 Serial claiming improvements
12377 Add date pickers to serials-edit.pl

SIP2
----------
12571 Add ability to customize SIP2 screen messages

Staff Client
----------
12725 Show RDA tag 264 on Intranet Results and Detail XSLT view (MARC21)

System Administration
----------
12190 Move creators preference to tools tab

Templates
----------
10220 IDs on checkin columns
12572 Use jQueryUI Accordion to display message transport types
13112 Add name of template file in html comment for each '.tt' file.
13128 Add span with id for logged in branch name, add hidden span for
branchcode
13139 Move treeview jQuery plugin outside of language-specific directory

Tools
12238 Tools/export.pl: file list of ids as input parameter
12309 Add more fields to batch patron modification tool
12716 Import patrons form should have drop-downs for some values

Web services
12590 Support deletion of biblio in svc API

Z39.50 / SRU / OpenSearch Servers
12265 Improve Z39.50 servers administration (incl DBIx)