[Koha] Fine does not display

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:16:47 NZDT 2014

Dear Vimal,

Just take the backup of database and test it on new version 3.16, if you are using some branch library concept than please check the setting related to fine under system preferences option.

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:38:30 +0530 "Vimal Kumar V."  wrote
>Dear Friends,

I am using Koha 3.14.11.

Lot of patrons have overdue with fine. But fine does not calculate and show

the amount.

It display the amount 0.

I tried to manually run the koha-common from /etc/cron.daily/koha-common

from terminal.

The command executed successfully, but fine amount still 0.

How can I overcome this problem?

Regards,

--

Vimal Kumar V.