[Koha] KohaCon14 is over, welcome to KohaCon15 in Ibadan (Nigeria) !

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Oct 28 21:32:40 NZDT 2014

Hello,

KohaCon14 is now done. We had a great time in Cordoba: lot of talks, lot
of code, lot of (good) food and drink (beer).

Every year, the next KohaCon location is announced at the end of the
KohaCon.
This year, we had only one candidate, so they win the deal !

Congratulation to Ibadan, Nigeria, that will host the KohaCon15.

If you want more info, you can have a look at
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon15_Proposals

Note that we already have one candidate for KohaCon16, in the Philippines
(http://wiki.koha-community.org/w/index.php?title=Kohacon16_proposals).
(It's not time to vote for KohaCon16, we will do that in Q2/Q3 2015. We
will call for candidate "officially" in april/may)
--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, expert du logiciel libre pour les bibliothèques