[Koha] Call for Manual Help

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 06:54:47 NZDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm writing because I have less than a month before the release of
3.18 and I actually haven't updated the 3.18 manual at all yet!! I
have had a rough few months personally and lost track of time.  I will
be working on the manual all next week, but if you want to assist I
welcome any and all patches! Basic info can be found here:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Editing_the_Koha_Manual and all
patches should be sent to the Koha-Docs list with the version of the
manual you're patching in the subject or the summary.

Thanks in advance for any help you can all provide.

Nicole